No matter what your motivation for getting a tattoo is, we know that choosing the right studio to have the work done can be challenging, we appreciate your interest in coming to us with your request.
Here are few commonly asked questions:
- How much do you charge?
Sessions start at $100. All sessions are by appointment only.
- How can I pay for my tattoo?
Cash and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Are deposits required?
Free consultations are offered and recommended before booking a session. A $100 refundable deposit is required for all work.
- How old do I have to be to get tattooed?
You must be 18 years or older to get tattooed at Park City Tattoo. We strictly enforce this policy. If you are 17 years old with parental consent we will not tattoo you.
- Does it hurt?
Hurt really depends on individual pain threshold. Most clients can expect some sensation of manageable discomfort.
- How do I get ready for my session?
Tattoos are cosmetic procedures so it’s best to prepare as such.
– Follow proper hygiene
– Eat at least 1 hour before hand
– Do not consume alcohol or any recreational drugs. Clients suspected of being under the influence will be denied work and will lose any deposits on record.
- What do I do if I need to reschedule?
24 hour notice is required for cancellations or rescheduling. You can email or call the shop via…firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund policy: All deposits are refundable upon cancellation within 7 days of scheduled session.